The Da’Niesha Williams Memorial Scholarship
The Da’Niesha Williams Memorial Scholarship is awarded to a Scarlet Oaks senior. Da’Niesha Williams was a 2011 graduate in Health Technology. She exemplified the highest qualities of a health care professional—hard working, conscientious, high performing, and most of all, compassionate.
Scholarship Criteria for the Da'Niesha Williams Memorial Scholarship
- Meets the overall criteria for the Great Oaks Education Foundation Scholarships.
- Applicant attends Scarlet Oaks.
- Health Technology Student.
- Overall 3.0 Grade Average.
- Essay Prompt: Minimum of 500 words
Da’Niesha loved life and was focused on her goals. She strived to be the “Best of the Best”. Please share how this scholarship will help you be the “Best of the Best” as you move forward in your life.