Student Scholarship Application Form
Applications will be accepted January 1 - April 3, 2020.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR APPLYING:
- A student enrolled in one of the Great Oaks full-time workforce development programs and qualifying for completion.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic.
- Has a plan for continuing their education.
- Additional criteria may be established for the scholarship for which you are applying.
- Complete the application below in its entirety.
- Copies of junior grade card and senior grade card through third quarter.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- One from someone from within Great Oaks and another from someone outside of Great Oaks.
- Do not include letter from relatives.
- Essay for the Scholarship for which you are applying.
- All documents submitted by April 3, 2020.