Mandy Wallace was an English instructor at Great Oaks, spending her last years at Live Oaks. Mandy was passionate about her work as an educator, working with students focused on learning a skill and graduating from high school. Mandy believed strongly in education, its impact on a student’s future as well as pursuing additional education beyond high school. The recipient of this award believes education is the key to their future.
Scholarship Criteria for the Mandy Wallace Memorial Scholarship
- Meets the overall criteria for the Great Oaks Education Foundation Scholarships.
- Applicant attends Live Oaks.
- Has a 3.0 GPA or higher while attending Live Oaks.
- Be successful in her/his career/technical program.
- Plans to pursue post secondary education.
- Essay prompt:
**Essay should be a minimum of 500 words.
Education and the Impact it has on My Future
Mandy Wallace loved being a teacher and working with young adults as they pursued their dreams. Think about how your education has impacted your life up to this point and how continuing your education will impact your future and your dreams.