Student Scholarship Application Form
Applications will be accepted February 1 - March 24, 2017.
Qualifications for Applying:
- A student enrolled in one of the Great Oaks full-time workforce development programs and qualifying for completion.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic.
- Has a plan for continuing their education.
- **Meets additional criteria, if applicable, established for the scholarship for which you are applying.
The following must accompany this application:
- Include copies of junior grade card and senior grade card through third quarter.
- Two letters of recommendation, one from someone from within Great Oaks and another from someone outside of Great Oaks. Do not include letter from relatives.
- Bring application and letters of recommendation (2, in a sealed envelope) to your campus counselor by March 24, 2017.
- Essay for the Scholarship for which you are applying.